- ACH bank transfers from your checking account cost $0.25 per transaction (lowest cost)
- This option is available for web, text, and mobile app giving
- Your bank will likely make the transaction within 3-5 business days (maybe less), but will take up to 10 business days to reach the church bank account
- One time bank account verification
- There are two methods: instant and manual
- If the instant method does not work for you, then use the manual method which deposits two small transactions (less than $1 each) into your bank account.
- A few days later you will need to enter those amounts into a verification web page. The small deposits are later removed.
- Debit card transactions cost 2.15% + $0.30 per transaction
- Credit cards are not supported (church decision)
- Apple Pay is not supported (can be pursued if there is enough interest)
- At the end of your first transaction, take the time to create an account to save your payment method
- Use ACH bank transfers to lower the cost of giving
- Set up a regular giving schedule
- Try out Text giving – it is really easy once you have your account set up
- Try out Mobile App giving – it is even easier than text giving
- Search for “Church Center” through the Apple App Store or Google Play